The mask can be used cold or hot. Cold relieves dry, puffy eyes and those wicked sinus headaches. It takes the sting out of a brow wax and reduces swelling after a cosmetic procedure. Heat helps to reduce nasal congestion and relieves soreness once the swelling is gone.
- Can be heated or frozen to relieve pain of all kinds
- Eases pain with 20 minutes of doctor-recommended therapy
- 9″ x 2.75″ and filled with pliable gel pearls that easily conform to your body, even when frozen
- Perfect for dry eyes, allergies, headaches, painful sinuses, and puffy eyes
- Use hot therapy for muscle pain/spasms, joint stiffness, aches, and pre-workout activity and use cold therapy for sprains, bruising, inflammation, muscle strains/pulls and post workout activity
Our Eye-ssential Mask is Perfect for:
- Dry Eyes/Allergies
- Puffy Eyes and More!
9″ x 2.75″
THERA°PEARL Pack should be applied to skin for doctor recommended time of 20 minutes. Remove and wait at least 20 minutes. Reapply pack for 20 minutes, if needed.HEAT THERAPY – Microwave for time indicated below and test pack temperature. Heat for additional 5 seconds as needed until desired temperature is reached.
700 Watt Microwave: 15 seconds
1000 Watt Microwave: 12 seconds
1250 Watt Microwave: 10 seconds
COLD THERAPY – Freeze for at least 2 hours.